the "eyeballing" game

  • Jim Hart
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 19 6:47 AM

      An amusing little test of how goog you are at 'eyeballing" accurately

      Your inaccuracy by category:
      Parallelogram8.110.0 7.1
      Midpoint2.2 1.45.0
      Bisect angle 5.53.90.2
      Triangle center2.02.2 5.6
      Circle center4.1 2.22.8
      Right angle 6.51.58.2
      Convergence1.48.9 3.0

      Overall score: 4.37
      Total time: 94.42

      and the rest of the stuff on this guys website is pretty cool tool ( not medieval but still cool )

      --
      Jim Hart
        Conal OhAirt

    • Geirfold
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 19 9:09 AM
        This is how I did

        Your inaccuracy by category:

        Parallelogram 5.0 9.2 10.3
        Midpoint 5.1 1.4 28.0
        Bisect angle 3.9 2.3 1.2
        Triangle center 6.9 12.9 3.6
        Circle center 4.5 2.2 5.4
        Right angle 3.3 4.2 7.8
        Convergence 7.3 5.0 9.8

        Average error: 6.63 (lower is better)
        Time taken: 223.3

        --- In medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com, Jim Hart <conalohairt@...> wrote:

        > http://woodgears.ca/eyeball/index.html
        >

        > An amusing little test of how goog you are at 'eyeballing" accurately
        >
        > *Your inaccuracy by category:*
        > Parallelogram8.110.07.1Midpoint2.21.45.0Bisect angle5.53.90.2Triangle center
        > 2.02.25.6Circle center4.12.22.8Right angle6.51.58.2Convergence1.48.93.0
        >
        > Overall score: 4.37
        > Total time: 94.42
        >

        > and the rest of the stuff on this guys website is pretty cool tool ( not
        > medieval but still cool )
        >
        > --
        > Jim Hart
        > Conal OhAirt
        >
        > Aude Aliquid Digmun - *dare something worthy*

      • D. Young
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 19 3:20 PM
          problem with that game is the phraseology or directions arent  very clear

               Custom Commissions Welcome....!

          www.partsandtechnical.com

          To: medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com