Re: [MedievalSawdust] Middle eastern table

  • jjasoneeric@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 3, 2011
      Have you tried writing to the V&A and asked them?

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 3, 2011
        I have not tried writting to the curator as of yet.That is my last kick at the can. I have had very little luck with museum and curators, and find it depressing writing to them as I will most likely never hear back.

        Thanks anyways.

        Cheers
        Colleen/Mary