Re: [MedievalSawdust] Middle eastern table

  • Duncan Sinclair
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 3, 2011
      Mary, I would love to know what you find out about this. Looks like a great project and my wife (who is into turkish persona big time) is already coveting this eye candy.

      Duncan Sinclair (MKA: Chris Anderson)
      Shire of Qal 'at Ja'far
      and
      The Barony of Sternfeld
      Middle Kingdom

      Greenwood #514, F&AM

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 3, 2011
        Have you tried writing to the V&A and asked them?

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 3, 2011
          I have not tried writting to the curator as of yet.That is my last kick at the can. I have had very little luck with museum and curators, and find it depressing writing to them as I will most likely never hear back.

          Thanks anyways.

          Cheers
          Colleen/Mary