RE: [MedievalSawdust] Re: Appropriate hinges?

    Message 1 of 30 , Feb 21, 2011

      Heh – I had to do that once, too.

      A guy showed up in camp with bone needles asking how tight our hand drill press chuck got.  It went to zero.  So we chucked up his teeny, tiny, bits into the giant chuck.  We disengaged the drive mechanism and just turned it by the handle, letting the weight of the chuck push the bit.

      A man with a manual drill press in camp never lacks for company.

      Will