Re: [MedievalSawdust] Re: Speaking of period

  • Jeffrey Johnson
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 15, 2011
      Thanks for the info, Geirfold. Useful.

      You can find Chinnery online, but generally not for under $100 or so. Likewise Novgorod is usually $90. (googling...) Wow.. one copy of Mary Rose at Abebooks goes for $110.

      On Tue, Feb 15, 2011 at 7:09 PM, Geirfold <hammered_shamrock@...> wrote:

      Hope people won't mind me jumping in here for my first post - up to 1/3 of a puplication can be copied for educational purposes before violating the copyright law. However, that does not mean that they may be posted to a public website. More than (I believe) 3 paragraphs would constitute copyright infringement. I used to have to deal with copyright issues alot at a previous job.