Re: [MedievalSawdust] Feast gear chest plans, revised

  • Jim Hart
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 7, 2011
      I deleted the email but someone was asking for info on a illumination of a woodworker at his bench
      that was attached to an email....

      look at the main page for the yahoo group..... It there also

      with this info:

      Jean Bourdichon, Les Quatre Etats de la Societe: L'Etat de travail. c. 1500 in the Ecole Nationale Sup�rieure des Beaux-Arts in Paris. It's one of a group of four miniatures depicting the different "states" of society (nature, poverty, work, nobility).