RE: [MedievalSawdust] Wood to use to be period???... What do you think

    Message 1 of 41 , Feb 3, 2011

      I did that once, as a boy.  Cold, wet, muddy, miserable work.

      From: medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com [mailto:medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of conradh@...

      It's given New England and eastern Canada a useful monopoly and something
      for rural folks to harvest in the middle of a long winter, though!

      Ulfhedinn

    • Jeff
      Message 41 of 41 , Feb 12, 2011
        Kat,

        I contacted Gary, and he reloaded the site. All should be good now. In spite of it's being a bit dated, I still consider this to be one of the best sources on medieval woodworking and tools.

        Jeff/Geoff