RE: [MedievalSawdust] Wood to use to be period???... What do you think

  • Bobby Bourgoin (Robert du Bourg)
    Message 1 of 41 , Feb 3, 2011

      Thanks for the info on Maple.  I didn’t know it grew in Europe …

      On a different note, were Maple products (maple syrup, sugar, etc..) available?  Or is that a New World thing?

      Bobby

      Aka Robert du Bourg

      Aka Bjorn Gunnarson

      Message 41 of 41 , Feb 12, 2011
        Kat,

        I contacted Gary, and he reloaded the site. All should be good now. In spite of it's being a bit dated, I still consider this to be one of the best sources on medieval woodworking and tools.

        Jeff/Geoff