Wood Use in Medieval Novgorod book

  • Colleen Vince
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3, 2011
      The David Brown / Oxbow Book Company has the
      "Wood Use in Medieval Novgorod" book on sale right now.
      Regular $120 on for $40. good deal.

      Cheers
      Mary Ostler
    • conradh@efn.org
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 3, 2011
        On Thu, February 3, 2011 7:11 am, Colleen Vince wrote:
        > The David Brown / Oxbow Book Company has the
        > "Wood Use in Medieval Novgorod" book on sale right now.
        > Regular $120 on for $40. good deal.
        >

        > http://www.oxbowbooks.com/bookinfo.cfm/ID/80494/MID/7966//Location/DBBC

        Thank you so much for spotting this sale and posting it!

        I'd been seeing references to the Novgorod material for years, but
        couldn't afford it. And my most wonderful partners had been wondering
        what to get me for my birthday!

        You rock.

        Ulfhedinn
      • Jeff
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 3, 2011
          HOLY CRAP!

          This is a fantastic price. If any of you have the funds, jump on this.