RE: [MedievalSawdust] Fw: [New post] even more to read

  • AqA WyrdWynd
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 23, 2011
      AND THUS I ADD TO MY VINDICATION OF MY PRE AND EARLY COLONIAL AMERICANNA  DECORE OF MY HOUSE, sca DECORE AND GEAR FITS NICELY

      dang fribben frackin caps key....

      From: duncansinclair@...
      Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 05:22:52 -0800
      Subject: [MedievalSawdust] Fw: [New post] even more to read

      This is post period, but woodworking is woodworking right? very interesting blog(s).....

      Duncan Sinclair (MKA: Chris Anderson)
      Shire of Qal 'at Ja'far
      and
      The Barony of Sternfeld