Re: [MedievalSawdust] Decisions decisions...

  • kelly O'Sullivan
    Message 1 of 22 , Jan 11, 2011
      Hi All,
      I'm Kelly and hale from the Shire of Heychister. I'm an apprentice wooden boat builder in Mundaina, and have learn to have a no important desion after 4:30 rule becasue of the tiredness factor. I've manged to do really good smeg up because of this. Some of my best injurys have been with my Japanees saw. It slip one time while I was triming the inwhale and took a gouge out of my thumb.
      The SCA realted progect I'm working on is the knif for my feast gear. There are some really nice ascpets to it like how the blade is shaped and a nice long tang but the handle is a piece of junk so I've descided too go Frankenstien on it and make a better looking one out of wood. I've got oak for it, is that accptable as a wood?