RE: [MedievalSawdust] Medieval wooden architecture

  • Bobby Bourgoin (Robert du Bourg)
    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 5, 2010

      Greetings

      I would like to thank all those how responded the info given was very helpful.

      Thank you all once again…

      Seigneur Robert du Bourg

      Menuisier / Ébéniste

      bobby.bourgoin@...

      Bobby Bourgoin

      If I sing a song, will you sing along, or should I just keep singing right here by myself?

      If I tell you I’m strong, will you play along, or will you see I’m as insecure as anybody else?

      If I follow along, does it mean I belong, or will I keep on feeling different from everybody else?

                                                                              Sing Along – Blue Man Group