Intro

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2004
      Greetings fellow makers of sawdust and shavings.

      My name is Will, and I am a woodworker out of Thor's Mountain,
      Meridies. My early background was as a framing carpenter when I was
      in my early teens. (That explains the tendency of all of my
      projects to try to turn into a house.)

      I don't currently have a lathe, but I've done a little turning. (One
      shield boss and a matching set of four maple plates. My current
      focus is furniture, although I've made a LOT of boxes. I've got a
      good 3/4 ton of bench and floor tools, but I'm trying to do as much
      of my SCA stuff with hand tools as much as possible.

      Tomorrow I'm teaching a class on Voxtorp-style chests that will run
      for two sessions, twice.

      I look forward to corresponding with you and learning from you all.

      Will