RE: [MedievalSawdust] interest in hand hewn OAK

  • D. Young
    Message 1 of 26 , Nov 19, 2010
      Certainly a possibility.

      Ill save some....

           Custom Commissions Welcome....!

      www.partsandtechnical.com

      To: medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com
      From: itsatrap@...
      Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 18:06:24 -0700
      Subject: Re: [MedievalSawdust] interest in hand hewn OAK

      id have an interest in chips and chunks that would get tossed otherwise for aging wine.

      On Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 4:43 PM, D. Young <furnaceplans@...> wrote:

       I have two full white oak trees.

      Need to generate some funds....

      Any interest in rived/riven (split) planks, hand hewn finish on the outside?

      Sort of like buying period lumber.

      Thinking about 17-23 a foot.

      Oak lumber aint cheap anyway, and this would be period wrought.

      On occasion might be a wormy pin holes (totally period) but its in other wise great shape and new wood.

      I can do various thicknesses.   Widest planks are around 11-15 inches, quartered.

      If interested or questions, email me  furnaceplans@...

      Limited amounts.   I have plans for my own stuff.