Posted per request from Atlantia laurels list: Tudor architecture paper review

  • Jeff
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 12, 2010
      I am in search of someone to review a manuscript that I have in hand that deals with Tudor Domestic Architecture. You would be doing the review using an online tool called Please Review and would have approximately two weeks from the time I open the review. This would then go through a correction process, if needed, by the author...who might need to contact you for clarification on comments you might have made. If a major rewrite were required, you might be asked to do a second review.

      I need reviewers who feel that they can review a paper on this subject, providing constructive commentary on the work. You will only be reviewing for content. Editorial review for grammar, etc. will happen later.

      If you are interested, please contact me at my CA address: caeditor@....

      Thanks for considering my request...

      Elaine Koogler
      Editor, *The Compleat Anachronist*
      *
      *
      *AKA *Kiri
    • D. Young
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 13, 2010
        Folks

        I uploaded some pics....under  "Andrew Young"

        Enjoy
        Drew

             Custom Commissions Welcome....!

        www.partsandtechnical.com

      • D. Young
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 13, 2010

          Added a bunch of pics from my collection of original antiques.

          To: medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com