footlocker bed

  • duncan_of_carmarthen
    Message 1 of 51 , Nov 2, 2010
      I was looking around a while ago, and saw pictures and basic plans for a slat bed that, when folded up, resembled a footlocker. The headboard and footboard were the 'front' and 'back' of the footlocker, and the sides were hinged to allow them to fold inwards. I've been looking around recently to try to find it again, but to no avail. Does anyone know what I'm referring to, and have a link to a diagram or picture?
      thank you
      Duncan
      Message 51 of 51 , Nov 30, 2010
        The period of un-moderated anarchy is hereby over.

        I have a new PC.

        Any comments in that area will now require a different descriptive term to be applied to them.