RE: [MedievalSawdust] Re: New, and with ignorance aplenty, and with a sketch Q

  • Joseph Paul
    Message 1 of 31 , Oct 10, 2010
      Frode - To stop the walking you may try to weight it or stake it to the ground .

      Jamie Blackrose
      Message 31 of 31 , Oct 15, 2010

        And if you want to go the investigative route in the shop, you can always pick up a device called Kill-a-watt.  It’s a device you plug into the wall outlet and then plug your electronic device into it and it will tell you what it’s drawing.  More or less.  I see them at radio shack personally.   $100 bucks is a lot agreed.

        Bercilak