Re: New, and with ignorance aplenty, and with a sketch Q

  • frode_kettilsson
    Message 1 of 31 , Oct 10, 2010
      BTW, the clamp in the photo is just there, it's not doing anything.
      Frode

      --- In medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com, "frode_kettilsson" <anthonyspangler@...> wrote:

      ...I actually tried making a version of this out of 2x lumber and leather straps, and while it works fairly well, it is so light as to be virtually unusable, i.e., every time the draw knife dug in I walked the whole thing across the floor....
    • Royce
      Message 31 of 31 , Oct 15, 2010

        And if you want to go the investigative route in the shop, you can always pick up a device called Kill-a-watt.  It’s a device you plug into the wall outlet and then plug your electronic device into it and it will tell you what it’s drawing.  More or less.  I see them at radio shack personally.   $100 bucks is a lot agreed.

        Bercilak