work horse bench drawing

  • erik_mage
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 8, 2010
      This was my idea from last post. look in Dragonwyck photos 'work horse'
      There can be found a plan for the origional Bow saw and this work bench in Fox Fire Books I'm not sure what volume get them at barns and noble or old book stores. Vol 5 comes to mind.
    • frode_kettilsson
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 8, 2010
        Thanks! I see it now.
        Frode