Trestle plan pdf?

  • kericmason
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30 5:26 PM
      Could I trouble you for a copy of the pdf with the three legged trestle plans you were offering on the medieval sawdust group back in August please?

      Eric
    • erik_mage
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2010
        This ERIK or that ERIC ?
        I offer plans or help but Not to a 3 legged table. Seems easy enough to design though. How big,?,?,?

        NOTE**** This doe not meen I have time to spare ****

        I will try to make a sketch.

        Note**** This doesn't meen I draw a whole plan *****

        Email me if you want to know more