Hello . e--t

  • Robert Waldbauer
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 27, 2010
      Dear friend,
       Have a nice day!
      I have a Japanese friend, His company are saling of electronic products
      the price is very low, but the qualities are very good.This is a chance to do business.
      if you have spare time,please visit :   www.touenys.com/
       I consider you can have a look it.Maybe you are interested in them. and buy some
      Company sell some electronic products such as motorbike,GPS notebook,laptop,TV,cellphone,camera
      they are made in Korea,Japan,USA and so on..
      Their company may handsel  some small products as gift. if you are satisfied with the product after you  receive it,please introduce it to your friends.
      thanks.
      Best Regards!
      y--x

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 27, 2010
        removed this address and emailed that address about the spam

        sorry.