New members and an ANNOYING error.....

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 14, 2010
      I cannot remember who I set up as a extra moderator for the group.....

      ( sorry long 12 hour day at work... 2nd long 12 hour day...... and not the last )

      For some ANNOYING reason I cannot get to the page to approve
      new members AGAIN.....

      Could whoever it is check them for me?

      Anyone have any ideas as to why this keeps happening?

    • Helen Schultz
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 14, 2010
        Conal,

        According to the Member's page, abionwood is your other moderator.  You might want to go to the Management link and see if you can find out how to fix your access to the Pending page??  I'm owner of two lists, and that is where I went to add a second moderator.  It may hold the answer to your problem.

        ~~ Katarina Helene

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 14, 2010
          thanks I'll try to look into it tomorrow....