Re: [MedievalSawdust] Cynagua Thrones

  • B Gr
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 8, 2010
      that is absolutely Lovely.  makes me wish i could have just one chair like that.
      johannette

      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 8, 2010
        very impressive

      • Jim Looper
        Message 3 of 11 , Sep 8, 2010

          Wow... Just: Wow...

          Sincerely,

          Lucien

          I do not count as a credible source.

          Message 4 of 11 , Sep 8, 2010
            Wow, Klaus.

            Your work continues to impress. You are an inspiration to local, and now global, artisans.

            In Service to the Dream,
            Eirikr Mjoksiglandi
            Ashgrove, Barony of Altavia, Caid