Re: [MedievalSawdust] linen fold chest-details

    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 8, 2010

      Of course, far be it from me to undermine the motivating power of human laziness.  My ideal world involves me sitting at home while people send me checks for zero effort.

      Will

      Well.... you could see if they can just put money into your account.... I mean you have to walk to the mail box, walk back, open the envelopes, go the the bank, write out a deposit slip, total the checks...... there must be a simpler way.....

      Message 2 of 12 , Sep 8, 2010

        Oddly – no.  I’m IN government work.  And they insist that I show up to sit on my butt and be unproductive.

        They won’t let me telecommute and sit on my butt and be unproductive.

        Will

        Message 3 of 12 , Sep 8, 2010

          Oh, direct deposit helps.  But I still have to go to this “job” thing, where, occasionally, I do “work.”