Re: Trestle plans?

  • Broom
    Message 1 of 15 , Aug 27, 2010
      "Erik the Mage" wrote:
      > I make many Tressel tables . I'm constantly changing the patterns. The last one I made had fish on the tressel and a checkered top (engraved).

      I'm assuming you're talking about trestle tables that sit on sawhorses, right?

      > The whole trick is getting the pegs in the tressel very tight.

      Um, what pegs? The tenons that jut through the tabletop? Or are you
      doing something different?

      Not trying to be a pedant here; I just can't tell what you mean.

      ' | Broom IAmBroom @ gmail . com
      ' | cellphone: 412-389-1997
      '\|/ 9370 Shadduck Rd, McKean, PA 16426
      '/|\ "Discere et docere", which means:
      //|\\ "Cock-up before conspiracy." - Sir Bernard Ingham