Tool Puzzle

  • RuthT
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 2010
      Tony wasn't as much help as I'd hoped.
      Here's his reply to our Mystery tool :

      "Hello dear. I saw that on the oldtools group that I am on. I can't say for sure but I really doubt it was for glue spreading. Now hot lead, that might be a possibility. Before there was Bondo there was lead and that was used to even out dents on car bodies. FWIW"

      I'll check my books in my shop, the first chance I get,...it'll be a fun quest.
      - Shara