I just thought of something,...

  • RuthT
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23, 2010
      I have a friend, I met on e-bay.
      (We Actually 'met' for real, when I made a roadtrip, last year, up through his area)

      Anyway,....been friends for Years,....the recent meeting, was just an afterthought,....
      Anyway,....he's a black-powder 'Sutter'

      He has a cool shop PACKED with antique tools, and knows even more than I do,....
      I'll send him the pix, and find out what it is.
      (and it'll save me digging in my books/shop)

      Will let ya'll know, what I find out.
      - Shara