Re: Voluntary Military Service

  • Broom
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 18, 2010
      Rest easy, Chuck. The advantage of America is that we don't have to
      hold the same opinions. And with over 2,000 translations in my sig
      generator, there's bound to be a couple you don't agree with...

      Now, let's get back to the forum's actual topics...

      ' | Broom IAmBroom @ gmail . com
      ' | cellphone: 412-389-1997
      ' | 9370 Shadduck Rd, McKean, PA 16426
      '\|/ "Discere et docere", which means:
      '/|\ "To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance"
      //|\\ - Oscar Wilde