Big bow success Hickory over locust

  • erik_mage
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2010
      I am being self congradulatory. The Big bow has passed the tillering and is now ready to shoot.The poundage is above 65# though not official just yet.
      Equaly so is a smaller bow I designed for Fiona. The draw is shortened to 24" and has one hell of a kick. This bow may calm down after shooting for one day but likely finish out about 40-45#. I hope to have a guest so please try to come to our practice (fort edward NY USA)
      ERIK 'mage Glenn linn EK
      I still have a (practice bow) for sale @ $50 a couple more in the wings Just email me if you want one.