Re: [MedievalSawdust] Greek Fire ... again

  • Jim Looper
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 4, 2010

      It may have been thicker, but have no way to know.

      Also, you could completely seal the projectile/container if it was made of ceramic of a sort. Just soak the taper/fuse in the material and tie it around. When the projectile bursts, the mixture would be ignited.

      Lucien

      I do not count as a credible source.