Re: [MedievalSawdust] Greek Fire

  • AqA WyrdWynd
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 3, 2010
      no it did increase just didnt sink or go out, floated

      From: AqA WyrdWynd <wyrdwynd@...>
      To: medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, August 3, 2010, 2:51 PM

      im more worried about who pissed this gentlelord off,..... greek fire..???.. from a seige machine ...???....me thinks we need to invest in a  " Ye Ode Bucket Brigade"....

    • AqA WyrdWynd
      Message 2 of 12 , Aug 3, 2010
        okay, sand buckets...

        --
        Mary Ostler
        Apprentice to Mistress Agnes Cresewyke

      • AqA WyrdWynd
        Message 3 of 12 , Aug 3, 2010
          heheh...i failling miserable okay,m,, marshmallows and sticks then...

          Message 4 of 12 , Aug 4, 2010
            That sounds like red phosphorus- water will smother white phosphorus.

            Erik Baird