Big Archery bows

  • erik_mage
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1 6:01 PM
      Archery was a hoot today. The new big bow was set loose. Some of the arrows went 200' into the air. Shooting the 40 yard target was rather direct . Kettle(heavy list ) was kind enough to take a few shots. Isenbart(archer) made good use of it as well.
      A very knowlageble man who builds a lot of bows said that This bow will finish out at about 65#. This number disapoints me only in the slightest. Since I was hoping for 80#. Optimisticaly I'm heading in the right direction. Next week The bow maybe finished or broken!
      Wish me luck.
      ERIK 'mage