RE: [MedievalSawdust] Re: New here

  • Chuck Phillips
    Message 1 of 46 , Aug 1, 2010

      While the abrasive approach will work, in my experience you will achieve a superior result with a cutting tool.  Doing so requires the development of a light touch, sharp tools, and a heightened awareness of where the grain is running.

      Charles Joiner

      Message 46 of 46 , Aug 2, 2010
        My lady Joceannora,
        thank you for your reply. Just in case any members of the SCA are reading this List - and I'm sure that some do, - I am too old too learn the Society's fighting style, and therefore will never be KSCA, and do not merit the Title "SIR" - though I do most sincerely appreciate your courtoisie in making the assumption. You do me too much honour..

        In service to the Current Middle Ages, and given under my hand at the Manor of St. Germayns in the Anglo-Norman Isle of Jersey
        Lord Matthewe Baker,
         a humble veteran.