New here

  • Crazy Cat Lady
    Message 1 of 46 , Jul 29, 2010
      Hi there! I'm Lady Kateryne Ferneley, of Caer Mear, Atlantia. A couple
      Laurels enabled me into working on a pentathalon entry (probably because
      they were sick of seeing yet another piece of Elizabethan clothing), and
      my husband has something of a woodshop...

      Turns out I really, really like the lathe. I didn't need any more
      hobbies, but what do you do?

      My first couple projects are a needlecase or several and an embroidery
      frame from late Elizabethan England. I've got lots of questions about
      tropical wood availability, finishes, corner treatments and so on and so
      forth if you're willing to put up with me...

      Thanks!
      -Kat Ferneley
    • julian wilson
      Message 46 of 46 , Aug 2, 2010
        My lady Joceannora,
        thank you for your reply. Just in case any members of the SCA are reading this List - and I'm sure that some do, - I am too old too learn the Society's fighting style, and therefore will never be KSCA, and do not merit the Title "SIR" - though I do most sincerely appreciate your courtoisie in making the assumption. You do me too much honour..

        In service to the Current Middle Ages, and given under my hand at the Manor of St. Germayns in the Anglo-Norman Isle of Jersey
        Lord Matthewe Baker,
         a humble veteran.