Re: [MedievalSawdust] Re: Spinning wheel pattern

  • Beth and Bob Matney
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 27, 2010
      Thank you for the link.. however there is a slight typo with a
      missing 'f'. The correct is http://www.spinoffmagazine.com/

      A direct link to the "Free Stuff' is here
      http://www.spinoffmagazine.com/media/8/default.aspx

      I found 'Making Dreams Come True: Building a Little Great Wheel' by
      Margaret Heathman
      http://www.spinoffmagazine.com/media/p/138.aspx

      and also the <http://www.spinoffmagazine.com/media/p/59.aspx>Cigar
      Box Charkha .