Re: [MedievalSawdust] tudor house on a trailer?

  • Liedtke Goetz
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 26, 2010
    Here's the mobile house I'm drooling over at the moment.  #307 on http://www.idahomotorpool.com.  With dual slides.

    --- On Mon, 7/26/10, Alaxandr MacLochloinn <treevemilne@...> wrote:

    From: Alaxandr MacLochloinn <treevemilne@...>
    Subject: Re: [MedievalSawdust] tudor house on a trailer?
    To: medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com
    Date: Monday, July 26, 2010, 9:15 AM

    Here a venetian
    http://www.wackyland.com/pages/phouse.htm

    and this attempt at tudor
    http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn7/SleepyUnicorn/Pennsic%20Homes/?start=60

    Pictures: http://www.wordfame.org
    Merchants Row: http://www.merchantsrow.org
    Youth Combat: http://youthfighters.eastkingdom.org/
    Northern Lights A&S: http://scanorthernlights.org/
    Shire of Mountain Freehold: http://mountainfreehold.org

    From: Katheline van Weye <kat_weye@...>
    To: medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com
    Sent: Mon, July 26, 2010 11:02:51 AM

    It's interesting that you posted this because after Lilies War this year my husband and I decided that we need to make a Tudor Trailer as well. We plan to start from a flatbed trailer and then build the tiny house on top of it.

    I would recommend the book The Authentic Tudor & Stuart Dolls' House. Although it doesn't have any plans as such in it, it provides a wealth of information on how to decorate your house to give it the proper look. And if you're just putting a shell over an existing camper then you're probably more interested in decorating a facade then building a whole structure.

    We are going to look into workshop plans ourselves for building our Tudor Trailer.

    In Service,
    Katheline

    Message 2 of 9 , Jul 26, 2010

      I see why, but I have a hard time seeing that turned Tudor...lol

      />
      //
      (///////[0]=============================================-
      \\
      \>
      James Riley(AKA) Bear

      Those who trade liberty for a little, temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
      Benjamin Franklin

      />
      //
      (///////[0]=============================================-
      \\
      \>

      The information contained in this e-mail message and any attachments may be privileged and confidential. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have recieved this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this email and delete the message and any attachments from your computer.

      To: medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com
      From: goetzliedtke@...
      Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 17:31:53 -0700
      Subject: Re: [MedievalSawdust] tudor house on a trailer? [2 Attachments]

      [Attachment(s) from Liedtke Goetz included below]
      Here's the mobile house I'm drooling over at the moment.  #307 on http://www.idahomot orpool.com.  With dual slides.

      _,_._,___

    • AqA WyrdWynd
      Message 3 of 9 , Jul 27, 2010
        i dont and i will have the nesscary blind eye to the cab though ...

        a thought though < a tubing frame that would be proped out over the cab and hood of verhichle like  a suspended shower  curtain rod witha cheap but carefully designed faced curtain that falls to the ground will do it >

        From: goetzliedtke@...
        Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 17:31:53 -0700