Re: [MedievalSawdust] Tudor house on trailer

  • Colleen Vince
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 26, 2010
      I have a tudor on a flat bed. Mine has folding sides and gables so that the height of the trailer still allows me to see over it through the trucks rear view mirror. Join The pennsic home owners association list, or the vardoshavora list. All people that have done huge amount s of work on movable structures.

      or images of my build are at my blog.
      http://www.maryostler.com/past-works/tudor-house-2/

      Cheers & Good luck

      --