branches

  • Omer
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2003
          We had a load of rough cut poplar that wanted to warp.  If you have the place to do it in and the patients,  we placed it in the second floor of the block house.  Laid flat on the floor and turned them over every month.  The block house is dry but unheated most of the time.  By years end most were straight and true but one that split badly on one end.  One batch is about to become a tressel (spelling?) table next week.

           Omer