Re: [MedievalSawdust] Re: Windows Wooden Wallpaper

  • AqA WyrdWynd
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 14, 2010
      joined cant wait you have a talent i want to see more of..

      pete

      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 14, 2010
        Yeah, but then its not wallpaper, its, picture hanging out in the background.  Maybe I'm weird that way, I've never liked centered background pictures.

        On Wed, Jul 14, 2010 at 5:26 AM, Electric Wolf <elecwolf@...> wrote:

        Or just don't choose the 'stretch' option when setting it as your wallpaper.  :)

        IR Geek...

        --
        David "Volk'abe" Mc.
        Nullum beneficium inpune stat.

        On Wed, Jul 14, 2010 at 7:22 AM, leaking pen <itsatrap@...> wrote:

        No special display issue or format.  Your image is taller than it is wide.  Therefore, it will be streeeeeeetched out on widescreen monitors, which are in the majority these days. So, anyone with a laptop, anyone with a widescreen lcd.

        Alex

        ________

        hmmm, seems formatted for older monitors, not laptop or widescreen. Ahh well, looks good. Alex

        On Wed, Jul 14, 2010 at 4:25 AM, sirtsclan <sirtsclan@...> wrote:

        Here's a Medieval Windows wallpaper to enjoy:

        http://www.divshare.com/download/11998305-c39

        Windows will see this JPG file if directed to the folder/directory where the download is located. Otherwise convert to a BMP with a photo program. If downloading to the desktop copy the icon and paste to any file then lead the wallpaper search there.

        Gary

      • sirtsclan
        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 14, 2010
          LeakingPen,

          Wallpaper is a generic description. Real wallpaper has patterns few want displayed on their desktop (on the desk?) but wallpaper more fits any portion of the screen. Well, something to think about anyway.

          Posted the "stretch" setting in the testing forum.

          You have a great forum.

          Thanks,

          Gary
          _________

          Yeah, but then its not wallpaper, its, picture hanging out in the background. Maybe I'm weird that way, I've never liked centered background pictures.
        • Abrahe çaragoça
          Message 4 of 10 , Jul 14, 2010
            qThanks for the wallpaper.  Looks great.

            Abrahe

            On 7/14/2010 4:25 AM, sirtsclan wrote:

            Here's a Medieval Windows wallpaper to enjoy:

            http://www.divshare.com/download/11998305-c39

            Windows will see this JPG file if directed to the folder/directory where the download is located. Otherwise convert to a BMP with a photo program. If downloading to the desktop copy the icon and paste to any file then lead the wallpaper search there.

            Gary

            --
            Abrahe berengarii de girona

            Lealtad me Ata,

            Senyor Abrahe çaragoça
            Pron: Ah-brā Sair-uh-go-sa

            Or, on a fess dovetailed gules a drawknife Or

            MKA:  Joel G. Viney

            Aprentice à Mistress Isolde de la Vielle a Roue

            abrahe@...
            Chronicler, Blatha an Oir, An Tir

            Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

            This e-mail made with 100% Recycled Electrons
            Reclaim Your Inbox!

          • sirtsclan
            Message 5 of 10 , Jul 15, 2010
              Glad it was appreciated.