Re: [MedievalSawdust] Standebuch illustrations--furniture index! [1 Attachment]

  • Helen Schultz
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 2, 2010
      Um, what format is your attachment, it wouldn't open for me?  Not everyone will be able to view it, you know... especially if they get this list in digest format.  How about putting your file in the Files section of this list, instead (in a Word Document that folks with older versions can still view) ??

       ~~ Katarina Helene

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 3, 2010
        On Fri, July 2, 2010 2:45 pm, Helen Schultz wrote:
        > Um, what format is your attachment, it wouldn't open for me? Not
        > everyone will be able to view it, you know... especially if they get this
        > list in digest format. How about putting your file in the Files section
        > of this list, instead (in a Word Document that folks with older versions
        > can still view) ??
        >
        > ~~ Katarina Helene

        It wouldn't even open for _me_ when I tried it. Damn Yahell anyway...

        How does one get to the "Files section" of this list?

        Thanks in advance,

        Ulfhedinn
      • Ron
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 9, 2010
          It opened fine for me with Word. Unfortunately, the file was saved without the usual .doc or .docx file extension, so my browser didn't know what to use. I guessed.

          Bayard

          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 9, 2010
            Hey Beyard..... copy that file into the files section here for us, would you?

            THANKS!!

            It opened fine for me with Word. Unfortunately, the file was saved without the usual .doc or .docx file extension, so my browser didn't know what to use. I guessed.

            Bayard

            --- In medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com, "Helen Schultz" <helen.schultz@...> wrote:

            > Um, what format is your attachment, it wouldn't open for me? Not everyone will be able to view it, you know... especially if they get this list in digest format. How about putting your file in the Files section of this list, instead (in a Word Document that folks with older versions can still view) ??
            >
            > ~~ Katarina Helene

          • Ron
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 11, 2010
              I saved it to the files section as a pdf under Amman_Furntiure_1.pdf.

              Bayard