Re: [MedievalSawdust] Re: New Saw Stopping Technology

  • W. Roberts
    Message 1 of 46 , Jun 10, 2010
      After an 8.5 hr day???

      Heck, after 20 minutes of standing over one of those Screaming Meemies, I have to step back and sit down with a cup of coffee, and decompress!

      Of course, I prefer hand tools to power tools, and the vibrations make my hands start "tingling". That alters my sense of "touch" - I just don't "feel" the wood the same, and don't do as good a job. Not that I do that good of a job to begin with, but... heheheheh.

      Lee

      --- smnco37@... wrote:

      <snip explanation of adrenaline withdrawal>
    • W. Roberts