apprenticeship

  • beorn@tribewodenthor.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2010

      What do we know about early medieval apprenticeships. especially in regards to joinery or cabinetmaking, I've been trying to do some reading into this area but the earliest I can come up with is stuff relating to 18th and 19th century shops. Are there any good tomes out there I am just missing in my search. or does anyone have a handle on general knowledge, I can guess at most things, but I would prefer to know

      Thanks

      Oldwolf
      www.insidetheworkshop.blogspot.com