RE: [MedievalSawdust] Glastonbury Chairs - Thoughts

    Message 1 of 75 , Jun 2, 2010

      Oh, except for security lines, which are unavoidable, I never wait at the airport.  Limiting myself to a single carry-on has been enormously liberating.

      And because the pictures don’t do them justice.

      Message 75 of 75 , Jun 5, 2010
        Of all the possible purposes I co sidered - that wasn't one of them.

        You learn something new every day (if not, what's the point of getting out of bed).

        Sent from my iPhone