Re: [MedievalSawdust] Re: Bog chair authenticity?

  • Barekr Silfri
    Message 1 of 25 , Jun 1, 2010
      one thing about this construction is the mobility of it once assembled is hampered by the fron leg dropping off when you pick up the rest of the chair. I will think on it and see if I can figure a fix on that. BTW Pete nice plan. and an interesting side note here: anyone else using Google Sketchup? it is free to use and is pretty powerful stuff for designing 3D objects. There are tutorials and podcasts on using the program online as well. It would be cool for all us woodworkers to be able to spread our designs over the net.

      Bear

      On Tue, Jun 1, 2010 at 7:32 PM, David <dthelmers@...> wrote:

      Nice chair. Where's it from? I just uploaded a plan for a modification of it to break down and assemble easily to the files section, "Simple Plank Chair". Might make one this weekend.
      Tristan deWarrell