Request for Bids

  • syrraim
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29, 2010
      By order of TRMs Thomas and Elisenda,King and Queen of Meridies, bids for design and construction of new thrones are now being accepted! Designs must address transportability and exposure to extremes in weather conditions, so common in our kingdom! They should also incorporate our Crown/Consort/Heirs Heraldry in the design. Bids are for FOUR (4) thrones, two for the Crown and Consort and two for the Heirs. You may send them to Crown@... with cc to Viscount Syr Raim (syrraim@...) and Master William (mcnutt@...).
      Please distribute this message among the other kingdoms e groups, as we are looking for as wide a dissemination as possible.
      Thank you,

      Visc. Syr Raim