RE: [MedievalSawdust] Need a carving axe - suggestions, please.

    Message 1 of 3 , May 30, 2010

      Granfors Brucks makes a really nice tool or two.  I ran across a large drawknife by them than I really like.  If you have the means, I highly recommend picking one up. You’ll never need to buy another one.

      On the other hand, I got my drawknife one cheap at an estate sale from someone who didn’t know what he had.  You don’t see ME buying G.B. axes new.

      Will