abc ent folder

  • pooka/ AqA / taal
    Message 1 of 5 , May 28, 2010
      hy ya mlords and lady im doing tyhe same bench/chest but i need those or simalar hinges ...where would i find them as near inexpensive as possible

      pete
    • Eric
      Message 2 of 5 , May 29, 2010
        Pete,

        While there are a number of internet resources that are selling decorative strap hinges for anywhere from $75.00 to $200.00 a piece, I'm guessing that these may be more of what you're looking for:

        http://www.leevalley.com/US/hardware/page.aspx?p=41912&cat=3,41241,41262&ap=1

        In Service to the Dream,
        Eirikr Mjoksiglandi
        Ashgrove, Barony of Altavia, Caid

        --- In medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com, "pooka/ AqA / taal" <wyrdwynd@...> wrote:

        > hy ya mlords and lady im doing tyhe same bench/chest but i need those or simalar hinges ...where would i find them as near inexpensive as possible
        >

        > pete

      • AqA WyrdWynd
        Message 3 of 5 , May 29, 2010
          bless you !!!!!!!!!!

          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 1, 2010
            I believe you are asking about the fluer de lis style strap hinges on my boxes?

            I have ordered them from both Lee Valley and Vandyke's in the past.  They are exactly cheap, but much cheaper than hand forged hinges from a blacksmith.

            Aiden
            1 part of ABC ent.

            "Those who beat their swords into plowshares plow for those who didn't"
            --Benjamin Franklin--

            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 1, 2010
              okay....thats good news...now how many littles must i trade to the gypsies to aford two paird of em,,< im running low on littles will have to borrow a few of my godkinder...>

              pete