Re: [medievalsawdust] Sweedish Bench

    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 26, 2002
      Could you put copies in the group's
      photo album area?

      =====

      http://sbc.yahoo.com
    • jrwinkler@msn.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 26, 2002

        Mobel Europas rocks...  after having having been teased by a glimpse at volume 1 at a ValDay event I went in search of...    If ya' want a copy yer' gonna' have either have deep pockets or get really lucky... my copy (Vol 1 & 2) cost a small fortune... probably the most expensive books in my library!

        Some great stuff in there though... particularly if yer' gettin' really bored with all that English stuff and are looking for some signs that there were other cultures out there besides Late German, English (anytime) and Italian Ren...  ;-)