Re: [MedievalSawdust] Display shields

  • Electric Wolf
    Message 1 of 4 , May 6, 2010
      Mainly, I had them and wanted to use them is what it amounts to. :)

      Not sure what height is best, maybe bring the top of the shield to
      about waist high and I'll get whatever boards and hardware I need. Oh
      and the shields need to be free from the stand not attached, so maybe
      a ledge of some kind.

      --
      Sent from my mobile device

    • conradh@efn.org
      Message 2 of 4 , May 7, 2010
        On Thu, May 6, 2010 12:39 pm, Electric Wolf wrote:
        > Mainly, I had them and wanted to use them is what it amounts to. :)

        Throw them in the campfire. When they explode, it repels demons.
        (Firecrackers predate gunpowder, considerably!)

        Ulfhedinn