Re: [MedievalSawdust] Re: Mortice on Steam bent wood question

  • Colleen Vince
    Message 1 of 10 , May 6 6:42 AM

      The thread is a little old but I'm glad you posted as I had forget to thank everyone who took the time to respond.

      I kind of thought I'd had to do the bend first, but deep down was hoping their was an easier way. My mortising skills need some work while dealing with a flat surface let alone a curved one.

      Thanks everyone.

      Dirty Mary

      --
      Mary Ostler